However difficult it may be to say goodbye to people and things, it is important to know that a new beginning is possible with every farewell and every closed door. A better start.
If you are brave enough to let go of people who have no purpose in your life and accept the end in a healthy way, you give yourself the opportunity to heal properly and quickly.
And if you do that, you’ll see that another door has opened with this closed door.
Here are some things you will recognize when a door closes that will make it easier for you to live with your head up.
1. When something falls apart, it usually means we have something better ahead of us. As long as you do not lose hope, you will realize that this is true.
2. Sometimes difficult divisions are hidden blessings. You just have to wait for them to show up.
3. One by one. Take a deep breath and wait for things to get better. It will take a while, but in the end everything will be fine.
4. If you least expect it, someone will come and help you rebuild you, and you’ll see why you had to go through that love sickness.
It was necessary to learn what you can not accept and to find someone who deserves you.
5. You will find that some doors lead nowhere. And that’s fine. You’ll become stronger once you’ve gotten over it.
6. Your family and friends will be there for you when you need them most. You’ll notice that better than ever, and you’ll learn to never take it for granted.
7. You will finally realize that every time something has failed in the past …. it was because it should redirect you to something better in your future.
8. Life is too short to spend time with people who make us unhappy no matter how much we love them. If it does not work, it’s best to split up and focus on better things in life.
9. If you feel that things are becoming too complicated, you will realize that you need to take a step back and reassess if it will bring something positive to your life. And if the answer is no, you know what to do.
10. No one has promised you that it will be easy. But if it’s the right thing, it will be worth it in the end.
11. It will be crystal clear who is behind you and who just just drop by on the way. Unfortunate events always reveal the true form of human beings.
12. You will learn to appreciate the value of these new things that you open up for. You will realize that you have been held up so long, and the future will appear a little brighter than you might have feared before.
13. If you confidently move in the right direction, you will be able to live the life you have always dreamed of.
14. Sometimes it’s good to start something new! You never know what life holds for you, and it can be as exciting and better than you ever expected! So do not fear the future; she can positively surprise you.
15. You will understand that what should be, will always find a way to pass. And what requires a lot of effort and coercion is usually not worth it.
16. If you let go of someone you’ve been holding for so long, you’ll see how much negativity he or she has brought you.
You will see that you are capable of so much and that you have earned someone who knows that! You just have to find the courage to let go, and from there on things just get easier.
17. If things are not going well, you have to motivate yourself. Find something that drives you and lifts your spirits!
If you have something to look forward to in life, it will be much easier to get back on track! Find your luck and stick with it.
18. When a door closes before your eyes, you will see what you really need and not what you want. That can be two different things.
You should always follow your gut feeling and what will have a positive impact on your life.
19. Whenever life challenges you, it’s a new opportunity to show yourself how strong and competent you really are and to show everyone that you can handle it.
20. You will realize that what awaits you is better than what is gone! The new possibilities will be very interesting.
21. Life is just not fair sometimes. There is no explanation and no justification
Sometimes you just have to go through a stupid phase, rebuild yourself and realize that it’s just prepared you for the next bad thing.
And now you know that you can handle everything, you are ready for this new life with all its ups and downs.
22. Every bad experience teaches you to grow and learn as a person. So, all you went through was a lesson and a test. And since you’re here, it means you’ve passed and you’re stronger than you thought.
Congratulation! So continue to spank life’s ass and let nothing get you down. Have a little confidence in yourself, because it is getting better. If not, it means it’s still not the end.