Dark shadows under the eyes are often the result of too long working days or far too short nights.
Luckily, the dark shadows under the eyes can be tackled with very simple means.
HOW DO YOU CREATE DARK CIRCLES?
Various negative influences, such as stress or lack of sleep , can cause the blood vessels in the body to change over the course of a day. The oxygen saturation in the blood decreases, the blood flows more slowly and its color changes. As a result, the blood vessels under the eyes become more and more visible during the course of a day.
In addition to the bluish shimmering dark circles, there are also those that appear brownish-yellow. This can be an age-related hyper pigmentation . This pigment change can occur, for example, due to increased solar radiation. But even with this form of dark circles can be a lack of minerals and vitamins be the cause of discoloration under the eyes.
TIPS AGAINST DARK CIRCLES
2. Cucumber slices
3. Chilled spoons
- Just take two teaspoons that you have stored in the fridge for some time (for example overnight).
- These spoons now press on your eyes for a few minutes. The swelling fades, the blood vessels contract and the dark circles disappear.
4. Cooling mask
As an alternative to this practical home remedy, you may also like to use a cooling mask for the eyes . The mask, which is filled with a gel, also store in the refrigerator. If necessary, apply the mask for a quarter of an hour, and your eyes look fresh and radiant.
Cooling eye masks can be bought in drugstores. There you will also get many other skin care products, such as eye creams or lightening fluids with Vitamin A , which you can use to prevent pigmentation changes under your eyes.
The cooling effect of cucumber slices helps to get rid of dark circles.
5. A healthy lifestyle
- A healthy lifestyle is characterized by a vitamin-rich diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- You should also drink plenty of water . This not only helps the organism to detoxify, the water also cushions the skin. The skin looks plumper, firmer and the fine veins do not seem so clearly.
- Oxygen is also important for the skin. Therefore, it is recommended to do sports regularly. This brings more oxygen into the lungs and thus into the blood. A good oxygen saturation in the blood makes the blood vessels shimmer less clearly through the skin.
- And finally, enough sleep is important. During sleep, the blood vessels in the body regenerate and the oxygen balance is balanced again. And so a healthy dose of sleep can cause the annoying dark circles of the previous day to disappear the next morning.
And if, despite a healthy lifestyle and good care, you still have dark circles, then just use a covering, moisturizing concealer under your eyes.