You are planning your wedding? ❤️ We’ll show you beautiful updos for the wedding with instructions. Plus: which bride are you? This updo fits you!
Updos are part of the wedding like bride to groom
The order to the hairdresser is usually the same: “Put your hair up, I’m getting married!” , Many brides want an updo on their big day. But which suits the wedding dress? And which wedding hairstyles suit the type?
If you want to perfectly plan your styling, you can in our updos for the wedding find great guides that suit you and your dress. We also have updos for short hair . Great great, deep knot, delicate wickerwork – we have the perfect hairstyle for every style and hair length! Even more bridal hairstyles and great wedding dresses can be found in our wedding special!
This is how wedding updos work in a romantic look
Many brides discover their princess gene for the wedding day. But not only the girl dream of the long embroidered lace wedding dress is now coming true, but also the dream of a hairstyle that makes every Hollywood star on the Red Carpet bland! Everything except everyday life is the credo of the romantic bride. These updos fit:
- Braids such as flower wreath
- the big mad with twisted strands at the back of the head
- the classic “banana”
- the chignon
Minimal chic: Simple updos for brides
The big robe with ruffles and train is a nightmare for the bride, who loves Scandinavian simplicity. The wedding dress then fits one
- Updo like the high knot (for more volume in the knot a Dissenter provides)
- but also the deep knot Chignon,
- a softened loose “banana” or also called “French twist”.
- Of course, simply tied hair with a center parting goes through wonderfully as a wedding hairstyle.
Summery hippie style
To brides, who have always dreamed to marry barefoot on the beach, fits best a casual bridal hairstyle. Of course, flowers and hair accessories like hairbands, beads and feathers are obligatory. You can do that very relaxed:
- a messy bun,
- a hairdo with hairband “Wrapped Headband Updo” (a hair band is placed around the head from behind and individual strands are wrapped around the hair band),
- Loose braided hairstyles – this can also silk ribbons or flower garlands are braided into the hair. We show you great ideas for braiding hairstyles – for DIY and as an inspiration for the hairdresser.