Tight and crisp? It would be nice. With these methods we can strengthen the connective tissue.
Strengthen the connective tissue – so you ensure tight thighs, buttocks, abdomen and arms
It’s a fact: More than 80% of women over the age of 20 have cellulite . So we are (almost) all in a boat. The connective tissue makes flabby, drooping skin, dents, Winker, stretch marks and spider veins – all of which annoys us at the latest when the temperatures rise. Of course we do not get upset about our orange peel every day , but thighs, buttocks, abdomen and arms can be a bit firmer. As connective tissue weakness arises, you will learn in this article.
How you can strengthen the connective tissue – from home remedies to simple fitness exercises:
Strengthen connective tissue with beauty tricks
1. Peeling: When the skin looks clear and rosy, small sags seem less dramatic due to connective tissue weakness. Before the big appearance in the mini so the body with a peel of dead skin cells free. If you want to do without micro plastics , you can exfoliate yourself with our recipes and get wonderfully soft skin. In addition, exfoliation gently stimulates blood circulation – and this is what connective tissue is all about. Even a slightly tanned complexion cheats away dents as if by magic. So that shines crisp without sun damage, you can help with self-tanner .
2. Massage! A daily massage can strengthen the connective tissue and prevent connective tissue weakness such as stretch marks or spider veins, as studies have shown. The brush massage works well: stroke the body zones in a circular motion before or after the shower. The massage with a loofah glove under the shower or a knob brush stimulates the blood circulation and tightens. Some shower gels with firming additives even have an integrated massage attachment in the dispenser. There are also electric massaged that use infrared light to put fat cells in the tissues. If you want to get the professional started, you can have lymphatic drainage in the tissue. We still have a secret: a Chinese cellulite massage,
3. Changing showers: Yes, they tighten the connective tissue when done daily. Always move the beam from bottom to top, starting at the feet, and changing five times.
4. Creams against connective tissue weakness: Works conditionally. Combined with an intense massage, anti-cellulite creams with caffeine, birch leaf extract, ginger, green tea and citrus fruits can easily tighten and help prevent stretch marks. We present you products against cellulite and its ingredients.
Strengthen connective tissue with sports
Train 5. Fascia: The fascia , the soft tissue component of our connective tissue are called. They prevent the formation of orange peel as well as dents and ensure a slim silhouette. But you have to keep the fascia healthy and supple. This works best with special exercises and training methods. We show you great exercises for a fascia training .
6. Get off the sofa! Now it gets uncomfortable for couch potatoes: At least 30 minutes of exercise a day are optimal for a tight connective tissue. Fast walking, running, swimming, dancing or cycling – we have researched the most effective sports against cellulite once: fight cellulite – take it athletic!
Strengthen connective tissue with the right nutrition
7. Diet: We know that we should stay away from sugar and white flour products. But which fruits and vegetables are really good for our connective tissue? Anything that contains phyto chemicals makes us firmer and should be integrated into the diet. The menu includes grains such as millet and oats, but also nuts, tomatoes, onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic and green vegetables.
Vitamin C is also essential for firm skin. It boosts collagen production and prevents the elasticity and firmness of the connective tissue from decreasing. Citrus fruits such as lemons are rich in vitamin C.
Kale also counteracts connective tissue weakness. The vitamin B 3 contained therein is also responsible for the formation of collagen and supports a tight connective tissue. Even more tips: 20 foods for beautiful skin and healthy hair .
8. Drink! Especially water (at least 2 liters a day), because the body and the connective tissue need fluid to fulfill their metabolic function. Herbal teas and unsweetened spritzers are also allowed. No alcohol, because it has an extremely bad effect on the skin.
9. Beauty Drinks: Drinking well sounds easy. Earlier we discussed siliceous earth, today it is high-end preparations. We explain how collagen drink , hyaluronic acid shot and Co. can affect the skin and tighten the body.
10. You should also keep the hormones in mind: The hormones estrogen and progesterone provide for a firm connective tissue. Hormone changes caused by the birth control pill or pregnancy or menopause have an effect.