Are you suffering from annoying scales? We have the best home remedies for dandruff that really help to get rid of the plague on your head.
Every person loses countless scales every day. With a healthy scalp, however, these horny cells are invisible to the naked eye. The dandruff becomes a problem only when they occur strongly and trickle like fine snow on the shoulders . When fighting dandruff patience is required, but with these home remedies for dandruff you say the annoying dandruff to fight.
Dry and greasy dandruff
Only those who understand the causes of the white pests on his scalp, find the right home remedy for dandruff . Important to know: There are two different types of dandruff.
- Dry dandruff is the result of a strained and dry scalp that produces excess horny cells. External influences such as the sun, dry heating air, too hot hair washing and blow-drying, brushing with bristles that are too hard, too aggressive shampoos or the wrong hair care can dry out the scalp. Here we often deal with itchy scalp .
- The greasy scales are usually caused by an overproduction of sebum. This mixes with the dead skin cells and forms the yellowish, oily scales. There are many reasons for this, ranging from hormonal imbalances and hereditary factors to the common yeast Malaysia fur fur.
Home remedies for dry dandruff
- Natural yogurt: Natural yogurt is a miracle cure to re balance and calm the scalp and reduce dandruff. To do this, put the yogurt as a wrap on the scalp, gently massage in and rinse off after about ten minutes with a mild shampoo .
- Hair oil with ginger: Ginger is not only a proven home remedy for colds; miracle tubers can also do a great deal to combat dandruff. For the hair oil you need ¼ cup of sesame oil and a teaspoon of fresh grated ginger. Squeeze the ginger through the cloth or gauze to make ¼ teaspoon ginger juice. Add this to sesame oil and mix well. Rub the finished hair oil into the scalp and let it work for ten minutes. Then wash and dry the hair as usual.
Home remedies for greasy dandruff
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is not only in the kitchen a true all-rounder, it is also a great home remedy for greasy scales. Half of the valuable fatty acids are la-uric acids, which make sure that the dandruff-causing fungus makes up the food. Simply apply to the scalp before washing your hair, leave to soak for ten minutes and then wash your hair thoroughly with the help of a shampoo.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice contains acids that work against fungi responsible for dandruff. The sour juice also helps to relieve the itching. The application is very easy: Mix one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with three tablespoons of water and apply to the scalp. Rub in, let it work for five minutes and wash your hair. Tip: For very sensitive scalp, it is advisable to apply the lemon juice mixed with coconut oil to the scalp.
- Stinging nettles: Stinging nettles in hair tonic are considered as an old home remedy for dandruff. Take a handful of nettle leaves and pour over half a liter of boiling fruit vinegar. Then let the hair tonic for ten minutes and pass through a sieve. The hair tonic with the usual smell can be used once or twice a week like a shampoo.
- Linden flower tea: Linden blossom tea has been proven for generations as a successful home remedy for dandruff. The tea can be applied as a hair cure, which should work for about an hour, rinse, simply shorter, or used as a shampoo.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil contains fungi killing substances, making it ideal as a home remedy for oily dander. Simply add a few drops of oil to the shampoo and wash your hair as usual. For 30 grams of shampoo one drop of tea tree oil is enough. But as a cure, the versatile oil can be used: mix a few drops of tea tree essential oil with ½ tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil. Give the cure to hair and scalp and leave for 30 minutes.
Home remedies for dry and oily dandruff
Apple Cider Vinegar can both cleanse the pores of the sebaceous glands of greasy hair and regulate the pH of the scalp, avoiding dry skin . For this mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1: 1, massage the scalp with it and let it work for ten minutes, then rinse the hair thoroughly.
Even a hair scrub can help. We also tested dandruff shampoos .