The benefits of dry brushing
With this actually quite simple method, you should be able to do several things at the same time. Because Dry Brushing should …
- stimulate your blood circulation and purify the body,
- Combat cellulite,
- remove old skin cells
- and give you extra energy for the day.
So far so good – but how exactly does it work now?
Dry Brushing: How to do it right
In order to make your body properly clear at the beginning of the day and to get your organism going, it is advisable to use the dry-brushing method in the morning before showering . All you need is a shower brush, with a long handle or even short, that has the best natural bristles and no artificial ones . This gets your skin the best.
Some things are especially important here:
- You brush your skin in slow and circular movements and exert a pleasant pressure.
- You begin by brushing on your feet and work your way up slowly towards your heart.
- You are especially wary of sensitive skin . Here you should apply much less pressure. Especially if you have sensitive skin, it could otherwise be uncomfortable.
Of course it is also important that you regularly incorporate Dry Brushing into your beauty routine. If you gently brush your skin two or three times a week, you should notice the difference after just a few weeks.