Motivational quotes and Inspirational quotes for the “extra boost” in everyday life
Many life wisdom and experiences of successful people can be found today in numerous quotes, affirmations and sayings (or better sayings) again.
In your quiet moments, what do you think about? How far you’ve come, or how far you have to go? Your strengths, or your weaknesses? The best that might happen, or the worst that might come to be? In your quiet moments, pay attention to your thoughts. Because maybe, just maybe, the only thing that needs to shift in order for you to experience more happiness, more love, and more vitality, is your way of thinking.
I like these motivational sayings . I have a few hanging in the office myself and post them again and again to the company’s wall. They should inspire me and my staff to think, and in the best case to spur great achievements. Simply put, motivate.
Motivation has nothing spiritual about it, but has something to do with another belief … belief in oneself. Your own motivational capacity depends on your principles, your belief in your own abilities, belief in your personal opportunities, and as mentioned earlier , from belief in yourself.
Follow our these favorites quotes, and we are sure they will bring you that extra boost of motivation:
1. Is there a better motivation than success?
2. Obsession is the engine – doggedness is the brake.
3. Lust and love are the wings of great deeds.
4. Lust shortens the way.
5. Life is what happens while you are diligently making other plans.
6. Today’s slaves are not driven by whips but by
appointment calendars “
7. The biggest difficulties are where we look for them.
8. The strongest impulse in human nature is the desire to be significant.
9. There is a king in every man. Speak to the king, and he will come out.
10. You love what you strive for, and you strive for what you love.
11. Capital can be procured, factories can be built, people must be won.
12. I do not just want to appeal to your mind. I want to win your hearts.
13. What we need most is a person who forces us to do what we can.
14. We wait all our lives for the extraordinary human being, instead of transforming the ordinary around us into such.
15. The secret of the extraordinary man is in most cases nothing but consequence.
16. Nothing motivates me more than the three words: That can not be done. When I hear that, I do everything I can to make the impossible possible.
17. The trick in this world is to find out what you like to do
and then find someone to pay you for it.
18. One of the best ways to build morale and increase interest in work is to consistently delegate responsibility.
19. Without emotion one can not turn darkness into light and apathy not into motion.
20. You just have to let people have their say and then let them do it.
21. I do not want to make money. I want to be wonderful.
22. The only way to motivate people is communication.
23. The ability to pronounce the word ‘no’ is the first
step to freedom.
24. Boss is not the one who does something, but the desire to do something.
25. I consider my ability to inspire people to be my greatest asset.
26. You have to work with the right people, respect and motivate them. Permanent success is only possible in a team.
27. The basis of a healthy order is a big trash.
28. Success does not change people. He exposes him.
29. People with courage and character are always very scary to other people.
30. If you want something, find ways. Who does not want something, finds reasons.