Apple cider vinegar nourishes the skin – provided you use it properly. Thank you, there is a pure, radiant complexion! We’ll explain how it works!
Apple cider vinegar is a real all-rounder! He acts as a fat burner and purifies, helps with sweaty feet and ensures shiny hair, for example, after washing your hair with healing clay . Above all, apple cider vinegar is a real beauty booster for many skin problems. Not only does it cleanse the skin gently, it also cares for the complexion and the body at the same time. You also want to benefit from the positive apple cider vinegar effects? Then you should not miss the following DIY tips!
1. Apple cider vinegar scrub against blemished skin
Skin Problem: Pimples and blackheads can be quite annoying. It can be due to accumulation of dirt and sebum on the skin, which causes the uppermost skin layer to harden and block the pores – an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, which in turn promote inflammation of the skin.
Effect: Apple cider vinegar frees the skin from dry, loose flakes of skin and provides a gentle alternative compared to mechanical peels, which often contain traces of micro plastics . However, an apple cider vinegar scrub not only promotes skin renewal but is also anti-inflammatory.The sulfur contained in it has a disinfecting and antibacterial effect. This makes fruit vinegar an excellent disinfectant for acne .
That’s what you need for the exfoliation:
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Warm water
- A tea towel
- Facial tissues
- A bowl
How to apply the fruit vinegar scrub:
- Put a damp, warmed towel on the face for 2 minutes. That opens the pores.
- Now mix the naturally cloudy vinegar with the lukewarm water in the bowl, dip the dishcloth into it and place it on the complexion.
- After five minutes of exposure, you can remove the cloth again and rinse off the remains with lukewarm water.
Here are more tips on how you can make a scrub yourself – without micro plastic!
2. Apple cider vinegar tonic for oily skin
Skin problem: Impure skin suffers from excessive production of sebum, making it look oily and shiny. It usually affects large pores and caused by a weaker blood flow pale and pale.
Effect: An apple cider lotion treats oily skin and helps against acne. The fruit acid contained in the fruit vinegar has an astringent, firming effect and causes the pores to contract. This calms the sebaceous glands and counteracts overproduction of the skin’s serum. Thus, pimples and other blemishes have no chance. Another benefit: The vinegar boosts the circulation and the gray complexion gets its glow back.
That’s what you need for the tonic:
- 50 milliliters of organic apple cider vinegar
- 50 milliliters of mineral water
How to apply the vinegar tonic:
- Place both ingredients in a bottle and shake so that the liquids mix.
- Now clean the face with lukewarm water and a pH neutral soap.
- Then drip the self-mixed toner on a cotton pad and stroke over the complexion – do not wash off. Apply for an optimal effect in the morning and in the evening.
3. Apple cider vinegar cream against orange peel
Skin problem: crater landscape instead of tight thighs. Even though cellulite is by no means the end of the world, women find orange peel a great blemish and try to get their body in shape thanks to Spanx and expensive creams. Much cheaper there’s tight thighs and a firm butt with this home remedy.
Effect: The pectin in apple cider vinegar stimulates the metabolism and ensures that toxins that have accumulated in the connective tissue are flushed out again .
That’s what you need:
- Natural cloud apple cider vinegar
- Body lotion
- cotton pads
How To Apply Vinegar Against Cellulite:
- Mix a quarter cup of fruit vinegar with a teaspoon of body lotion.
- Apply the texture to the body and let it work.
- After 30 minutes, wash off with water. Repeat the application in the morning and in the evening.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner for flaky scalp
Skin problem: A dry or itchy skin on the head (psoriasis or psoriasis) often tends to dandruff. Dandruff shampoos can help to regain balance. If you want to bring your scalp naturally back into balance, take the home remedy fruit vinegar.
Effect: A rinse with vinegar dissolves dander, promotes regeneration and prevents the formation of new dandruff and brings the pH back into balance . In addition, the hair is beautifully shiny and supple.
That’s what you need:
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- A bottle for mixing
How to apply the vinegar conditioner on the scalp:
- Wash the hair as usual with a pH neutral shampoo and rinse with clear water.
- Now mix a portion of apple cider vinegar with two parts of water and rinse your hair with it, do not rinse and ready!
5. Apple cider vinegar foot care for the cornea
Skin problem: The wrong shoes and too much stress quickly lead to cornea and calluses on the feet.
Effect: With the home remedy vinegar grater feet quickly become soft and supple again .
This is what you need for apple cider vinegar care:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- A bowl
- coconut oil
How to apply the vinegar foot care:
- Put a cup of cider vinegar in a bowl of warm water.
- Soak your feet for five minutes and scrub the softened areas with a pumice stone.
- Then dry the feet and rub them in with coconut oil.
By the way: Also with this food you get rid of your cornea .
Beauty wonder apple cider vinegar – that’s in it!
Apple cider vinegar contains over 90 ingredients, such as folic acid, beta carotene, vitamins (vitamin C), bio flavoring, tannin and organic acids. It also convinces with fluorine, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium sulfur and zinc. But the acetic acid and the pectin content should not be underestimated in the positive effect on skin and hair. Compared to many conventional, but also alkaline (basic) soaps, apple cider vinegar, thanks to its neutral pH, regulates the acid mantle of the skin instead of weakening it.
Apple Cider Vinegar for the Skin: You should pay attention to these 3 points when buying!
- Buy organic quality ! While organic apple cider vinegar is pressed directly from fresh apples and thus contains many vitamins and trace elements, in the production of conventional apple cider vinegar usually only apple remnants are used and afterwards mixed with artificial vitamins or other chemical substances.
- Pay attention to the label “made of whole apples” .
- Buy naturally cloudy apple cider vinegar , as it ensures that it has not been further processed and still contains all the important vitamins.